1. Equipment Maintenance and Repair:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment, machinery, or systems in need of maintenance or repair.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as cleaning, lubricating, and replacing worn parts.
- Use various tools, instruments, and diagnostic equipment to identify and address issues.
2. Installation and Commissioning:
- Install and set up new equipment, ensuring it operates correctly and efficiently.
- Test newly installed equipment to ensure it meets specifications and safety standards.
- Provide training to clients or end-users on the proper operation and maintenance of equipment.
4. Preventive Maintenance:
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedules to minimize equipment downtime and prevent breakdowns.
- Inspect equipment at regular intervals, identifying potential issues and addressing them proactiv
6. Safety and Compliance:
- Ensure that all maintenance and repair activities adhere to safety protocols and industry regulations.
- Stay updated on industry standards and safety guidelines.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in a relevant engineering field, such as mechanical, electrical, or electronics engineering.
- Strong technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with various tools, equipment, and diagnostic devices.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Willingness to travel to client sites as needed.