Wanted RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (BANK)
Hiring for RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (BANK) in coimbatore
A bank relationship manager primarily deals with retail customers and offers them banking and financial advisory. Apart from this a relationship manager may also be required to supervise bank employees communicating with their clients. Sound financial knowledge is a must for this role.
The Role Responsibilities
• Identify and generate new relationships for working capital, trade finance and term loans.
• Develop account plans for customer relationships with revenue and value-add objectives.
• Responsible for developing profitable and quality business to ensure profit targets as agreed are met, if not exceeded.
• Contribute to the team’s business plans for the expansion of business by identifying business segments, modes of generation of new relationships.
• Prepare call plans prior to customer visits to establish objectives and explore customer needs with the aim of matching products with the Customer Value Proposition.
• Responsible to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities including renewals are correctly prepared in accordance to group standards.
• Primary accountability for credit risk of own portfolio.
• Jointly recommend credit for approval by relevant approving authorities.
• Maintain proactive relations.
• Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention & KYC.
• Ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
• Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Client servicing through the Bank’s “Outserve” mode with the aim of Customer delight.
• Ensure adherence and compliance to all items of operational risk.
Designation : RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Job type : day
Qualification : ANY GRADUATES
Skills : *
Good knowledge of accounting • Good English communication skills – both written and oral • Knowledge of MS suite of applications is a must, word, excel • Ability to work with multiple teams across locations • Ability to independently interact with wide set of stakeholders • Knowledge of TLM / similar reconciliation application preferred
Handle customer queries and correspondence (both internal and external) and maintain effective working relationships with all departments, country and internal stakeholders including technology teams.
Experience : 1- 4 yrs experience
Location : Coimbatore
Salary : 25000
Time : DAY