* Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
* Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
* Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
* Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
* Coordinating computer network access and use.
* Designing, configuring, and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
* They need to monitor overall network performance to decide if changes want to be made.
* Must carry out the configuration of routing and switching equipment.
* Full Time
Experience/Fresher can also apply.